Quantcast

The Official "YES THIS IS THE BEG FOR T-SHIRTS" thread

DefinitiveDave

I do want to see skinny guys in speedos
Reaction score
I have been harassed and berated into offering the much coveted CCC t-shirts for sale, despite my own wishes.
If you want one, the cost is my actual cost and actual shipping, they will be ready and ship in about 3 weeks, likely less than $15 all told unless you are a 4x or 5x or live outside the USA (I will try my best to hold shipping costs down for my Canukian buddies).
If you want one, do this EXACTLY please. PM me your name, address and men's T-shirt size, if you want a pocket T, you must let me know in the same PM or you are getting a non pocket. The pocket T will have a CCC Racing logo on the pocket, the non-pocket will have the large two color Chainsaw Conservation Components tree slice pic. All shirts have a list of our favorite race brands on the back.
I will post pics shortly but the new run of shirts will be a different color/logo color. We never make the same shirt twice and have over 20 versions so far in addition to embroidered hats, sweatshirts, jackets and a fair number of one-off fun color shirts for the women's and kids.. Sizes from M-5XL available.
I do still have a nice handful (wink wink nudge nudge) of women's soft babydoll t-shirts and tanks left from an earlier giant order, so ask in a PM with a size (woman's) if you want one with your order.

Cool-ass OG motherfuckers and Righteous dudes will post pics of their CCC shirts in this thread....just sayin'
Questions, comments and criticism all graciously ***!!!!

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
My new favorite shirt.

Latest posts