Quantcast

The Official "YES THIS IS THE BEG FOR T-SHIRTS" thread

DefinitiveDave

I do want to see skinny guys in speedos
Reaction score
My new favorite shirt.
oh ****, we actually look similar
also it's considered rude to take pictures in the men's room unless you are at Rudy's Snuggle Shack and Leather Emporium.

DefinitiveDave

Reaction score
Prus wan.

My freebie CCC shirts be gettin old and worn out (and keep getting stolen by the girls).

Time fer me to order some moar chirts and another Cannon bar. Will bee using my 50" Cannon in Ca next month. Big redwoods and firs on da ground after the fires...
Hey bro are you on facebook at all? We are starting preliminary work on a wiseco 125cc mac piston and I would love your input. Trying to get the best minds together, so that leaves out most of the membership here :)
I will be making more shirts available shortly for slackers who didnt get in on the first round :)

DefinitiveDave

Reaction score
@DefinitiveDave you making any more of those pretty pink ones? [emoji41]
more than 20 different versions so far and we never do the same shirt twice, the "RED" shirts were really popular so we may do something similar down the line. Seriously we have thought about doing actual pink shirts with the CCC logo on the front and **** Cancer on the back or similar with all proceeds going to ACS. Maybe someday.

DefinitiveDave

Reaction score
That’s hilarious. Chainsaw Dave should do a run of those...call it “the colonel collection”. Have it printed on the sleeve in fancy cursive. Winner winner chicken dinner.
Talk about an inside joke LOLO, if you saw a guy at a GTG wearing that shirt it would be like a secret handshake.
In dyno testing the upsidedown logo produced 42% gains in Ohio Speedwood.

Eccentric

Walkin' Boss
Reaction score
Hey bro are you on facebook at all? We are starting preliminary work on a wiseco 125cc mac piston and I would love your input. Trying to get the best minds together, so that leaves out most of the membership here :)
I will be making more shirts available shortly for slackers who didnt get in on the first round :)

Barely. Just fer things like GTG info. I will go brave fukbuuk to search for you CCC page and lick it. BRB....

Eccentric

Walkin' Boss
Reaction score
Or is the 125 piston talk on @dieselfitter 's McCulloch page? Lemme know. I will be building a 797 outa a motley collection of parts gathered from 2 continents and three **** trees. IIRC, there is some limited interchange between the 125's and the 797's. My 797 has a needled bore so it'll require a significant overbore. I don't think yer 125 piston will help me unless Wiesco is doing overbore sizes. I'll likely end up sending the jug to Terry Ives in Ca for an overbore and a kart piston. That'll hurt ($$$). Enough rambling, moar coffffeeee now....

Latest posts