This is the sickest vehicle Chrysler has to offer.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
They look nice and the numbers are sweet, but you couldn't pay me to own a jeep. Honestly know too many people of different ages, habits, driving styles etc. that have had so many different, same, and reoccurring problems with them things. :(

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
lol, Jeremy my house cost us $24k, and we'll have it paid off in exactly 2 years. :)

I'd never pay $64 for a vehicle in a million yeas but dang this thing is badass. :cool:

Tom I'm not a big Chrysler guy myself really. I love the 300, the Dakota, and the Ram, and obviously I'm rather fond of the Jeep SRT8. Other than that my overall opinion of Chrysler isn't good. I prolly wouldn't wanna own one either but if I ever bought one it'd be a lease and I'd put so few miles on it that future Jeep problems would either not occur or it'd all be covered by warranty - buying a vehicle like this and running it daily and racking up miles is just insanity if ya ask me.....

Reactions: 1 person

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
Hah! Jimmy you fun-gi!!! :goofball:

Dude that thing couldn't drive on astro turf if ya needed it to!! Vehicles like this don't go off road!! LOL

And for $64k I'd have a hard time taking out of the building I'd build for it to be stored in (a heated garage with a shag carpet floor!!). I'd do nothing but wax it again and again and I might let myself start it up once or twice a year. I'd be afraid to let it see the light of day, let alone the dirt of the non road surface.....

It's an uber fast, uber expensive, urban grocery getter. I just said it looks sick - perform good off of tarmac....?? VERY doubtful. :)

Denis Gionet

Apr 17, 2012
Hearst, Ontario, Canada
I just said it looks sick - perform good off of tarmac....?? VERY doubtful. :)
And the 6.4 Hemi isn't much more torquey than the 5.7 anyway, I don't know what would possess them to use that version. The 5.7 is bulletproof and is almost scary in a half-ton. The pickup 5.7 is close in a drag race with a Challenger 6.4....

I work on that stuff all day long, not too fond of Jeeps either, they're such a pain to work on. The trucks are great, and most of their cars too.

If money wasn't an issue, I'd have a new Ram in the driveway before any other brand, and not sayin' that because I work there either. Good trucks.

Reactions: 1 person
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mweba Vehicle flip down screen install GeekHawgz! 4