Quantcast

this site was at the top of my google search

trx250r180

The Junk Peddler
Reaction score
well doing a google search on ms661 i saw this site ,and a lot of familiar faces i know

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
MS-DOS? MS Windows? MS-661? I would assume they crash a lot and always need some sort of tech guy checking on it. Go with a Husqvarna :happygrin:

PB

Reaction score
MS-DOS? MS Windows? MS-661? I would assume they crash a lot and always need some sort of tech guy checking on it. Go with a Husqvarna :happygrin:

I think you are the only person I know that still uses Internet Explorer. :happygrin:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I don't have a choice. Business systems for me don't work with chrome or safari. I can do some things but not all. I don't want to jump from browser to browser trying to remember which one works for what vendor....

mweba

Reaction score
I think you are the only person I know that still uses Internet Explorer. :happygrin:

Count me in. Only time I use it is when I have to..... It together husqvarna.... Or should I say snap on

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Reaction score
I don't have a choice. Business systems for me don't work with chrome or safari. I can do some things but not all. I don't want to jump from browser to browser trying to remember which one works for what vendor....

Yeah two of my vendors use that halfed ass snap on ordering software.
I use firefox unless I'm ordering parts then it's internet explorer.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Yeah two of my vendors use that halfed ass snap on ordering software.
I use firefox unless I'm ordering parts then it's internet explorer.

Right now I don't even have a computer to complain about. The one that crashed, crashed again. The repair didn't hold so its getting a new hard drive. And the new computer that came with windows 8 - which isn't compatible with anything and is possibly the worst OS out there - is having windows 7 installed on it.

And do you order Honda parts? Where do you order from? My Honda distributor has the absolute worst site to deal with.

Latest posts