Quantcast

Tillotson HS Pump Cover

PB

Reaction score
Anyone out there have, or can get, a fuel pump cover for a Tillotson HS265A? I broke the brass inlet barb on mine. Husky part number: 503 50 96-01 or I think the Tillotson number is 91-761.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Anyone out there have, or can get, a fuel pump cover for a Tillotson HS265A? I broke the brass inlet barb on mine. Husky part number: 503 50 96-01 or I think the Tillotson number is 91-761.

I should be able to get one.

PB

Reaction score
Awesome! If you can get it shoot me a PM with the cost.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
NLA via Husky. I can order it via my Tillotson distributor but it's a non-stocked item so it will take longer. Couple weeks maybe? $7.50 plus shipping to you. Let me know if you want it ordered up and are willing to wait for it. It may take longer than a couple of weeks........ Don't know for sure.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I may actually have a cover laying around off a junk carb, let me take a look this afternoon. I forgot I had a few junkers on the shelf.

PB

Reaction score
I definitely need the cover, but let me check the Tillotson part number again before I have you order it. I am not too confident that is the correct part number through Tillotson. I will post back later tonight. Thanks!

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Sounds good, I'd rather you look it up than me. It enables my laziness :D

PB

Reaction score
Well I had all kinds of numbers wrong. The carb is actually a HS297A and the Husky number for the cover is 537108701, but when I search that number all I come up with are screws. I can't find the cover number through Tillotson so I sent them an email. All this because I snapped off the brass hose barb. :facepalm: Do you know if just the barb can be replaced? I assume not but don't really know.

Cut4fun

Reaction score
Do you know if just the barb can be replaced? I assume not but don't really know.

I have before several times in the past. I was wondering why you didnt just pull one from a donor using same size and install in your needed cover. :broccoli:

PB

Reaction score
I have before several times in the past. I was wondering why you didnt just pull one from a donor using same size and install in your needed cover. :broccoli:

No donor available or I would have tried it already.

mweba

Reaction score

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
It has been stupid busy the past couple of days, haven't had a chance to look yet. Hopefully I'll have time to look tomorrow in my scrap pile and see what's kicking around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mweba

Reaction score
It has been stupid busy the past couple of days, haven't had a chance to look yet. Hopefully I'll have time to look tomorrow in my scrap pile and see what's kicking around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm lazy as well....is this the one he's looking for?

PB

Reaction score
I'm lazy as well....is this the one he's looking for?

That cover would work for the HS265A, but not so sure about the HS297A. I cannot find a parts list for that carb with an accurate part number. Hopefully I will hear from Tillotson soon.

PB

Reaction score
Still no word from Tillotson. Does anyone have access to Tillotson parts lists other than the standard HS that is available online?

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I have a 230 and a 250 for carbs and they have different P/N's for the covers.

PB

Reaction score
Called Tillotson on the phone this week. Well the people in Ohio, and they have no idea what the part number is for that pump cover. The last parts lists made public for HS carbs was in 2000. :whathefrik:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Called Tillotson on the phone this week. Well the people in Ohio, and they have no idea what the part number is for that pump cover. The last parts lists made public for HS carbs was in 2000. :whathefrik:

I'm sure that part number is correct. Hope it is anyway. I have one on backorder from my vendor :)

PB

Reaction score
I'm sure that part number is correct. Hope it is anyway. I have one on backorder from my vendor :)

:) I hope you are sending it north.

Latest posts