Toshiba thrive tablet

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
As you know, I have gone back and forth between which tablet to purchase. Been watching prices, reviews and craigslist for the last month. Today a thrive was posted for 100 so I snaged it. Reviews on this tablet are mixed,basically it gets bashed for being thicker than others. To me the extra girth is a good trade off for a hdmi port, two USB ports and a full sized SD card slot. So far I couldn't be happier especially for the price.:bananajump:

young

Sup dawg. Mah yooza tytle iz cussum, son.
Jan 10, 2012
kentucky
As you know, I have gone back and forth between which tablet to purchase. Been watching prices, reviews and craigslist for the last month. Today a thrive was posted for 100 so I snaged it. Reviews on this tablet are mixed,basically it gets bashed for being thicker than others. To me the extra girth is a good trade off for a hdmi port, two USB ports and a full sized SD card slot. So far I couldn't be happier especially for the price.:bananajump:

cant beat that with a stick. otherwise i would recommend getting the new nexus 7 google came out with. its 7in tablet running latest android for 200. best bang for the buck right now.

http://www.google.com/nexus/#/7