Quantcast

Trade my AK-47 for your 084 or 088

Chity_Avatar

Mows his grass in 8 minutes.
Reaction score
New York residence need not apply to this one, as the weapon is not transferable to any person in New York. New unfired WASR-10 in 7.62x39 with three 30 round preban mags. More pics are available to serious parties. 2,000 rounds of ammo also available. I am looking for an 084 or 088 in decent shape. I value the AK with the mags at $700-750 and I value the ammo at $300 per thousand as that's what it is selling for on the intertube. If someone in NY has an 084 or 088 I have other firearms I can offer up for trade. I figured I would try a trade before I go shopping with cash.

Cut4fun

Reaction score
New York residence need not apply to this one, as the weapon is not transferable to any person in New York.

Could you explain this part to me above? Never heard of such a thing here in Ohio. :eek3:

Talking to my bro he told me what it would take to get to him. Just wish my hands wasnt tied or I would hook you up.
Like I need another one to shoot :yup::lol::happygrin:

Chity_Avatar

Reaction score
Could you explain this part to me above? Never heard of such a thing here in Ohio. :eek3:

Talking to my bro he told me what it would take to get to him. Just wish my hands wasnt tied or I would hook you up.
Like I need another one to shoot :yup::lol::happygrin:

NY passed an law back in January that banned buying or transferring any assault type weapons. That means if you own one your all set but you can't buy one now. I could not sell this in new york state. Out of state sale only. Its called the New York safe act and its getting the ✖✖✖✖ beat out of it in court by some very good lawyers as we speak. This same law limits me to no more than 7 rounds loaded in a magazine at any time except at the range where I can still only load 10 max. Welcome to New York.

Last edited:

Chity_Avatar

Reaction score
All I would have to do is box it up and ship it via the USPS to your FFL. You go get a NICS check at that ffl like buying any other firearm and you take it home. I have shipped a lot of firearms.

Cut4fun

Reaction score
All I would have to do is box it up and ship it via the USPS to your FFL. You go get a NICS check at that ffl like buying any other firearm and you take it home. I have shipped a lot of firearms.

Just to add on this end here.

He said if shipped normal without a ffl to ffl he would have to have a copy of senders drivers license.

Chity_Avatar

Reaction score
You don't have to use the USPS. Just sayin'.

100% correct. I use the USPS because its cheaper and easier for me to get to.

Just to add on this end here.

He said if shipped normal without a ffl to ffl he would have to have a copy of senders drivers license.

Very normal. Some FFL's won't accept guns from individuals but the ones that do just want a copy of your DL for the records.

Chity_Avatar

Reaction score
However, hand guns can not be shipped through the USPS unless your are a licensed dealer and must be shipped next day air.

J.Walker

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a 410 shotgun. Cash and I won't trade away any saws! :rock:

Cut4fun

Reaction score

My bro just had to search I think for a double 410. Pricey little buggers but he found one. Be more specific Jack on your needs of a 410.

You know where and how to reach me.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I wasn't aware of a category of "assault type" rifles. Hell, most politicians don't even know what AR stands for :wtf: "You mean it's not 'assault rifle?'" LMFAO

Chity_Avatar

Reaction score
I wasn't aware of a category of "assault type" rifles. Hell, most politicians don't even know what AR stands for :wtf: "You mean it's not 'assault rifle?'" LMFAO

NY now classifies any semi auto that takes a detachable mag and has a pistol grip an assault weapon. Put an aftermarket pistol grip stock on your ruger 10/22 and it's called an assault rifle and would have to be registered by January of 2014 unless the new law falls apart by then.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
That's ✖✖✖✖in bull✖✖✖✖. I love Maine. Kinda....

mweba

Reaction score

May be an option for you, Jack. This is my favorite acreage varmint gun

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4

Chity_Avatar

Reaction score
So in NY all Modern Sporting Rifles need to be registered?

right now what is stopping you from doing a FTF sale in NY to a resident?

Along with the bull✖✖✖✖ that says we have to register our "sporting rifles" by next year, the same law also makes FTF private transactions illegal as well. That goes for all firearms. I can't sell a bolt action .22 to my neighbor unless we go to a dealer. No way to really track it at this point but I have no interest in taking any chances selling a non transferable firearm to an individual that I do not know. All sporting rifles are illegal to sell to another person in NY right now even if it's done through a dealer.

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Reaction score
The same thing that stops you from selling a pistol to a minor or speeding. :duh:

If I want to sell a handgun, yes the transfer needs to either be done through a FFL or the buyer needs to have his CPL license.

but for long guns, FTF selling to a private party is OK.

Latest posts