Trojan Horse

de_dubya

Oct 28, 2012
Mt Washington, KY
Not sure if this site may have it, but the only time I see the virus warning that I have a Trojan on my PC is when I am logged in here. Just started last night.

dw

Out in Amish BlackBerry Smokin' big ol doinks

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Never seen that before.

I could see Trojan as one of the first site sponsors though.........some would argue doodz with our affliction should not reproduce.

Reactions: 1 person

Dh 1984

Banned
Oct 14, 2012
Union county Tn
Not sure if this site may have it, but the only time I see the virus warning that I have a Trojan on my PC is when I am logged in here. Just started last night.

dw

Out in Amish BlackBerry Smokin' big ol doinks
I got Some anti virus software the is the best on the market right now. Umm send me your address and i'll send you one out. I got about 2 dozen of them when i caught them on sale at office max last month.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
I got Some anti virus software the is the best on the market right now. Umm send me your address and i'll send you one out. I got about 2 dozen of them when i caught them on sale at office max last month.
You bought 24 copies of anti-virus software?

Reactions: 2 people

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
Yes it might say 2012 on it but it will still work for about 3 more years. but i figured i would give a few away to people that needs it on their computer.
Are you sure? I have windows 95 on my iPhone and it wouldn't work after 96. :dunno:

Dh 1984

Banned
Oct 14, 2012
Union county Tn
Are you sure? I have windows 95 on my iPhone and it wouldn't work after 96. :dunno:
Thomas why don't you act like someone instead of a immature kid all the time. I growed up to show everyone i'm not a kid on the internet. I'm on here trying to help out a Fellow member on here that has a problem with a virus.

But anyway here a picture of what i have.

Attachments

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
Thomas why don't you act like someone instead of a immature kid all the time. I growed up to show everyone i'm not a kid on the internet. I'm on here trying to help out a Fellow member on here that has a problem with a virus.

But anyway here a picture of what i have.

I heard that software was used by the Chinese to steal people's passwords and stuff.

It says each copy is good for 3 PC's and you bought two dozen copies? Why would you need to protect 72 computers?

Are you a Chinese password thief, posing as a fake tree service owner?

Dh 1984

Banned
Oct 14, 2012
Union county Tn
I heard that software was used by the Chinese to steal people's passwords and stuff.

It says each copy is good for 3 PC's and you bought two dozen copies? Why would you need to protect 72 computers?

Are you a Chinese password thief, posing as a fake tree service owner?
i didn't hear that. Where did you here that at? it not all the same anti-virus soft ware i got AVG and Norton and a few others.

and you can say i was a fake tree service and everything i'm not getting back in to that again. But anyway anyone needs any anti-virus software let me know.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
i didn't hear that. Where did you here that at? it not all the same anti-virus soft ware i got AVG and Norton and a few others.

and you can say i was a fake tree service and everything i'm not getting back in to that again. But anyway anyone needs any anti-virus software let me know.
I read it on www.iboughtenoughavsoftwarefor72computers.com/wtf

Can you take pics of the other ones? I may want 8-10 of them, I am thinking of starting an Internet dating site for barely literate men, who live with their parents and like to stare at crooked penises. I could trade you a membership for the software.

Reactions: 1 person

komatsuvarna

Jan 10, 2012
South East TN
I read it on www.iboughtenoughavsoftwarefor72computers.com/wtf

Can you take pics of the other ones? I may want 8-10 of them, I am thinking of starting an Internet dating site for barely literate men, who live with their parents and like to stare at crooked penises. I could trade you a membership for the software.
Hahaha. I dunno how you come up with some of that stuff!