Quantcast

Trojan Horse

de_dubya

Reaction score
Not sure if this site may have it, but the only time I see the virus warning that I have a Trojan on my PC is when I am logged in here. Just started last night.

dw

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

mweba

Reaction score
Never seen that before.

I could see Trojan as one of the first site sponsors though.........some would argue doodz with our affliction should not reproduce.

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if this site may have it, but the only time I see the virus warning that I have a Trojan on my PC is when I am logged in here. Just started last night.

dw

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

I got Some anti virus software the is the best on the market right now. Umm send me your address and i'll send you one out. I got about 2 dozen of them when i caught them on sale at office max last month.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
I got Some anti virus software the is the best on the market right now. Umm send me your address and i'll send you one out. I got about 2 dozen of them when i caught them on sale at office max last month.

You bought 24 copies of anti-virus software?

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Yes it might say 2012 on it but it will still work for about 3 more years. but i figured i would give a few away to people that needs it on their computer.

Are you sure? I have windows 95 on my iPhone and it wouldn't work after 96. :dunno:

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
Are you sure? I have windows 95 on my iPhone and it wouldn't work after 96. :dunno:

Thomas why don't you act like someone instead of a immature kid all the time. I growed up to show everyone i'm not a kid on the internet. I'm on here trying to help out a Fellow member on here that has a problem with a virus.

But anyway here a picture of what i have.

Attachments

• virus protection 004.jpg
    virus protection 004.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 46

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Thomas why don't you act like someone instead of a immature kid all the time. I growed up to show everyone i'm not a kid on the internet. I'm on here trying to help out a Fellow member on here that has a problem with a virus.

But anyway here a picture of what i have.

I heard that software was used by the Chinese to steal people's passwords and stuff.

It says each copy is good for 3 PC's and you bought two dozen copies? Why would you need to protect 72 computers?

Are you a Chinese password thief, posing as a fake tree service owner?

Metals406

346 and 372 spikes coming soon. PM me for details.
Reaction score
Sooooo. . . What are you wearing? :wave:

Antivirus software talk gets me all hot.

:bananalove:

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
I heard that software was used by the Chinese to steal people's passwords and stuff.

It says each copy is good for 3 PC's and you bought two dozen copies? Why would you need to protect 72 computers?

Are you a Chinese password thief, posing as a fake tree service owner?

i didn't hear that. Where did you here that at? it not all the same anti-virus soft ware i got AVG and Norton and a few others.

and you can say i was a fake tree service and everything i'm not getting back in to that again. But anyway anyone needs any anti-virus software let me know.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
i didn't hear that. Where did you here that at? it not all the same anti-virus soft ware i got AVG and Norton and a few others.

and you can say i was a fake tree service and everything i'm not getting back in to that again. But anyway anyone needs any anti-virus software let me know.

I read it on www.iboughtenoughavsoftwarefor72computers.com/wtf

Can you take pics of the other ones? I may want 8-10 of them, I am thinking of starting an Internet dating site for barely literate men, who live with their parents and like to stare at crooked penises. I could trade you a membership for the software.

komatsuvarna

Reaction score
I read it on www.iboughtenoughavsoftwarefor72computers.com/wtf

Can you take pics of the other ones? I may want 8-10 of them, I am thinking of starting an Internet dating site for barely literate men, who live with their parents and like to stare at crooked penises. I could trade you a membership for the software.

Hahaha. I dunno how you come up with some of that stuff!

Latest posts