Ultra Sonic

Jimmy in NC

Mill Monkey
Aug 27, 2013
Where tobacco is a vegtable
So what'd you get Jimmy?
Less shop space.

Long story short... wife went deer hunting ... with her car. Her replacement is bigger and I lost shop space....add in more power wheels toys and my work space has gone from.10x20 to 8x10.

I drug my feet and glad I did... no space at the current ... even my air compressor is in a semi storage state.

Jimmy in NC

Mill Monkey
Aug 27, 2013
Finally bought a 15L unit. Looking at the usual outlets it was about the best price/size. 22L and 30L units were still only 6" or 8" deep. It appears until you get to a better quality unit you don't get much over 6" of solution depth. I also realized I do not want to heat 5+ gallons of fluid to clean a part. Much bigger than what I got I will clean in a parts washer.

Thanks for all of those that gave input.

Jimmy in NC

Mill Monkey
Aug 27, 2013
Update. The 15L unit has an issue with the heat side of panel. The seller on FleaBay advertised 30 day returns and free return shipping. After 7 days of back and forth...them offering $50 to take it to a repair shop, telling me to turn up the power, P=I x V, etc. after 7 days they gave me a full refund and I still have the unit. It will heat, but not properly. You set the temperature, unplug it, then plug it back in and start heat. If you adjust temperature while it's running it states the actual temperature is only 44°C. It goes silly... they finally acknowledged they know of the problem and do not care. Like my buddy from Miami I got the item delivered free!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Chainsawz 4
DefinitiveDave Chainsawz 41
Termitebuffet Hawgz Garage 11