Quantcast

Various "for parts" Saws

de_dubya

Reaction score
Well gots a few left to move. I have no intention of fixing to sell or to keep at this point, except the red/yellow homie in the 1st pic.

Homies

Macs

half a husky

Craftsman 3.7 (Roper)

Stihl Stuff
ts360 (parts) and a 36" ES bar (has a slight bend but usable) the chain stays w/ me :-) (that's what got me in this mess of stuff)

ts360 swaps out w/ 008 or 008s I was told...

dw

motomedik

Reaction score
I'd be interested in the 254. What you gotta have for it? Any other 262, 254, 154, 272, 268, 266, 61 etc parts kicking about?

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Reaction score
PM sent, let me know or make an offer, I'm cheap, easy, and don't get my feelings hurt.

dw

Woot. I'm down for that Stihl bar and chain if'in it's available.

de_dubya

Reaction score
Woot. I'm down for that Stihl bar and chain if'in it's available.

Well the chain isn't, that's the one thing I bought this box of parts to get.... :-)

Another user has asked about the bar... waiting on a responce to my PM to him about that.

Also I will be posting up some pics of just the bar later as I want to try to clearly show the bend it has. It si very slight, but I do not want anyone to say they didn't know when it arrives.

dw

de_dubya

Reaction score
Stihl ES Bar - 36" 3/8 - .050

Top view of the bend, it is very slight

Clamped to a "straight edge" very small deflection <1/8" on half the bar. Notice the yellow showing through...

Speaks for itself.

Again I am only offering the bar sale or trade. I am keeping the chain from the above previous posted pic.

dw

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
Top view of the bend, it is very slight

Clamped to a "straight edge" very small deflection <1/8" on half the bar. Notice the yellow showing through...

Speaks for itself.

Again I am only offering the bar sale or trade. I am keeping the chain from the above previous posted pic.

dw

is the bar still spoken for? and how much for the roper?

de_dubya

Reaction score
is the bar still spoken for? and how much for the roper?

Haven't heard back on the bar so it is up for grabs....

Been pricing all the power heads in this thread between $5 - $10 (remember I'm cheap....

Not sure on the bar, I'd like to see $25, guess I value it more as it is ready to run, and it fits my saws ;-)

this is plus shipping of course.

I won't be able to move anything until the week of Thanksgiving as I have too much w/ work/school/packing for a weeks out of town this week, and well a week out of town next week :-)

dw

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
Haven't heard back on the bar so it is up for grabs....

Been pricing all the power heads in this thread between $5 - $10 (remember I'm cheap....

Not sure on the bar, I'd like to see $25, guess I value it more as it is ready to run, and it fits my saws ;-)

this is plus shipping of course.

I won't be able to move anything until the week of Thanksgiving as I have too much w/ work/school/packing for a weeks out of town this week, and well a week out of town next week :-)

dw

LOL i heard that let me see if i can clean some room out of the shed so i will have a place to out them at LOL

de_dubya

Reaction score
LOL i heard that let me see if i can clean some room out of the shed so i will have a place to out them at LOL

Well the first person did PM he is interested in the husky and the bar... so those are spoken for. Others are up for grabs...

dw

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
Well right now i'm working on a 031 stihl power head from a gentlemen on a other forum then i'll have build my cash back up and see what else i can get LOL.

de_dubya

Reaction score
Well right now i'm working on a 031 stihl power head from a gentlemen on a other forum then i'll have build my cash back up and see what else i can get LOL.

No problem. Take all the leftovers and maybe I'll work out a deal, meet you half way so there isn't shipping. maybe around Somerset KY ;-)

dw

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
LOL i wish my truck can make it that far. It needs rebuild bad but it'll last until income tax coming up.

But let me see what i can do i might take 2 or 3 of them for sure. i know i will the roper and the 2 macs if their P&C are good.

de_dubya

Reaction score
LOL i wish my truck can make it that far. It needs rebuild bad but it'll last until income tax coming up.

But let me see what i can do i might take 2 or 3 of them for sure. i know i will the roper and the 2 macs if their P&C are good.

Got 3 Macs actually, the black FR2.3 is a Mac as well. It is a factory refurb and is the maybe best looking of the three, one has a broken bar stud I know. I'll try to get up P&C pics and compression numbers

EDIT: Forgot to mention my point n shoot camera aint so hot at P&C pics want to focus on the outside of the cylinder not the inside.

dw

Last edited:

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
Got 3 Macs actually, the black FR2.3 is a Mac as well. It is a factory refurb and is the maybe best looking of the three, one has a broken bar stud I know. I'll try to get up P&C pics and compression numbers

dw

well when i get the money up i'll might take all three macs and the roper. but i have to see what i get into when i get this 031 from a gentleman on the Other site.

Latest posts