Quantcast

What 'How To' threads would you guys like to see....??

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Carb cleaning and rebuilding.
Bar dressing.
Chain sharpening.
Bar tip replacement.
Carb tuning.
Pressure/vac testing.
Clutch removal (various types).

I'll be making a few of these threads unless someone beats me to them.

NORMZILLA44

Reaction score
Piston, and cylinder OEM install. A stock saw rebuild OEM. Step by step. Seen a lot of ported stuff, but would like to see a step by step rebuild. Piston rings, P&C, gaskets seals, comp check etc. I would like to get a project saw, and do this in the near future.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I've got a 51 husky here that will be getting a new piston, carb work, fuel line, etc so I'll kill a bunch of birds with one stone on that one. Just need to make sure I get the camera out and preferably an assistant while i do it. I tend to get tunnel vision and before I know it I'm all done lol

NORMZILLA44

Reaction score
Sweet Randy, I will be watching! Yep I get tunnel vision too alot while sawing, and repairing or whatever alone too. That or I will be the only one who is interested in taking pics. Leaves me out of many shots.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Sweet Randy, I will be watching! Yep I get tunnel vision too alot while sawing, and repairing or whatever alone too. That or I will be the only one who is interested in taking pics. Leaves me out of many shots.

Same here, not many pics of me floating around. Guess that may not be a bad thing.....

HEAVYFUEL

Reaction score
Mweba has a ton a videos to put in this category, maybe he will post some next time he stops inn.

I was thinking of doing short video on how to lose enough gtg races that I get moved to "moderator" status!!

OUCH!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Almost forgot, got a 435 here getting a new P/C installed. Soooooo, I'll have some clamshell action as well. I don't think I'll be selling the 51 anytime soon, gonna keep that for a smaller saw until the 5fittyexpee comes out. Top end going on the 435 will be the 440, and will be for sale eventually. Saw is 2011 model, built week 38, meaning it's only about 3 months old. Pretty much brand new!

DSS

Steps right, throws right. Swings both ways.
Reaction score
Canada; where men are men and Cjcocn is a midget
Yeah, a good oil thread would be lovely. 40/1 vs 50/1, dino oil vs synthetic vs peanut @ 100/1 vs used motor oil vs running a mini mac on straight 80w90 gear lube and why won't my ms290 rev when I put the oil in the gas tank and that kind of stuff.

Kewl.:groupgrin:

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Reaction score
I'll be doing a full tear down and rebuild on a Stihl MS310 saw next week.
I've had a dead one here the guy never picked up, and I'll document the
disassemble and reassemble.

mweba

Reaction score
Not sure how I missed this thread

Yes he does. The man uploads a huge amount of video.

Yes, Adsense is my friend:yup:

Compensating for something? :notsure:

Without going into to much detail......YES!

Would there be any interest in a chain build ?

I sure would be. Been thinking about a grinder vid but my patients are short with "I know more than you posters" on youtube

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Without going into to much detail......YES!
I think I lost an hour of my life this afternoon on your YouTube channel. And I'm not saying that's a bad thing :lol:

mweba

Reaction score
I think I lost an hour of my life this afternoon on your YouTube channel. And I'm not saying that's a bad thing :lol:

LOL Ya man! Believe it or not, I've done that on my own channel!!!! I was like????I don't remember that video or saw!!WTF

Maybe I will do a vid on how to improve others vids. I see SO many terrible ones(not saying mine are perfect).

Keep watchin, it will help me break the One Mill mark next week LOLOL

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
LOL Ya man! Believe it or not, I've done that on my own channel!!!! I was like????I don't remember that video or saw!!WTF

Maybe I will do a vid on how to improve others vids. I see SO many terrible ones(not saying mine are perfect).

Keep watchin, it will help me break the One Mill mark next week LOLOL

Haha ya don't watch mine they're boring. All the hits on my vids are probably me lmao!!

Gink

Reaction score
Would there be any interest in a chain build ?

That would be interesting to see. I think alot of people would be surprised on how much it takes. Not that I've tore one down but the one I did some work to took me forever it seemed and left me with sore hands.

Latest posts