What smartphone do you have this year

trx250r180

The Junk Peddler
Staff member
May 7, 2013
I usually have a tough phone ,but got a sony z3v a few months ago ,does cool stuff ,but barely fits in my side pocket with a case on it ,and had to get 3 to get one small enough to fit even ,What do you guys have ? I wish i would have got a tad smaller one now .You like big phones or smaller ones ?

Skidoosleds3

Sep 26, 2014
I have an iPhone 6 plus. It is a big phone but I have gotten used to it. It's not that big anymore.

Reactions: 1 person

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Jan 10, 2012
I've got a galaxy S5 for now. It barely fits in the side pocket. It does fit in key jeans but not wild ass or Madsens.

Reactions: 3 people

Magnumitis

Stands to poop.
Oct 30, 2013
Still sporting my MotoX. It's tough. Love the size. Takes decent pictures.

I think I'll carry it as long as it works.

6 plus=tablet.

Grimmy

Dec 29, 2013
Iowa
Still sporting my Samsung Note 3 that I've had for a while and still like it. Have to plug it in everyday, but I get good use out of it. Oh, and still on unlimited data plan. :D

Jimmy in NC

Mill Monkey
Aug 27, 2013
Where tobacco is a vegtable
I carry two, personal and work. Personal is a Motorola RAZR and the other is a Samsung Galaxy S6. RAZR is on Verizon and the Galaxy is on Sprint.

I love the RAZR, its small and been a heck of phone. Good battery life and all...its just a bit small on storage.

The S6 is quickly growing on me...if it was on a better network it'd be awesome. I love the wireless charting feature. Bigger is nice for browsing and typing.

I am due a phone upgrade....its been three years. It'll be tough to decide between Droid Turbo and and a second S6.....

Out in Amish XT907 Smokin' big ol doinks

Jimmy in NC

Mill Monkey
Aug 27, 2013
Where tobacco is a vegtable
Ohhh new feature I like on the S6...WiFi calling! Sprint has no service at my house....due to Verizon being down tonight I had no phone....until I turned on wifi calling! Phone calls over a WiFi connection. Pretty neat.

Out in Amish XT907 Smokin' big ol doinks

8433jeff

Capt. Sunshine
Jul 31, 2013
Southern Minnesota
My Maxx was torpedoed deep by a virus it seemed, had a green Motorola logo, when you could get it back that far in a reboot. Kept going back to the droid screen, when it came up it just started over at the droid screen. A new one should be at the doorstep today.

Since we had an upgrade, we bought Ms. 8433 a Turbo, she's finding that a bit more capable than her Ultra, which I can believe having used said Ultra for a day on the trip till I get home to set up the Maxx or get a Turbo myself. They did talk well of a Nexus, S6 sized Motorola that runs Android or Windows.

Any body heard of it or have any experience with it?

trx250r180

The Junk Peddler
Staff member
May 7, 2013
My Maxx was torpedoed deep by a virus it seemed, had a green Motorola logo, when you could get it back that far in a reboot. Kept going back to the droid screen, when it came up it just started over at the droid screen. A new one should be at the doorstep today.

Since we had an upgrade, we bought Ms. 8433 a Turbo, she's finding that a bit more capable than her Ultra, which I can believe having used said Ultra for a day on the trip till I get home to set up the Maxx or get a Turbo myself. They did talk well of a Nexus, S6 sized Motorola that runs Android or Windows.

Any body heard of it or have any experience with it?
I was either going to get the turbo or the sony ,wife got me the sony because of the waterproof part ,they both have 21 mp cameras too i think ,the sony takes way better pics than my 8mp old phone did ,and you can zoom way in and still get a clear ,even real close it will focus .battery on the 2 is also real good after i day i am still at 85% usually

Reactions: 4 people

H 2 H

Oct 2, 2013
PNW
Mines old it's Samsung Galaxy 4

I'm not even close to using it like some people but it does everything I want and alot more that I don't have a clue about

8433jeff

Capt. Sunshine
Jul 31, 2013
Southern Minnesota
If there was only one, they'd think him weird. Two, they fags or something.

What are they foisting upon the silly publikz next month?

Out in Amish XT1080 Smokin' big ol doinks

exSW

thinking of old guys’ balls
Oct 8, 2013
Out there
If there was only one, they'd think him weird. Two, they fags or something.

What are they foisting upon the silly publikz next month?

Out in Amish XT1080 Smokin' big ol doinks
Apple has gone from being a great computer and software company (which we really really need)to a gadget huckster.

DefinitiveDave

I do want to see skinny guys in speedos
Oct 24, 2013
Apple has gone from being a great computer and software company (which we really really need)to a gadget huckster.
silly children, the great computer just fits in my pocket now, heck the new iPad is faster at literally everything than 90% of the DESKTOP computers sold in the last year
lots of idea thieves, Apple innovates
DD

Reactions: 2 people
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trx250r180 GeekHawgz! 12