Quantcast

What's Finally OFF Your Bench?

PB

Reaction score
I have had many saws on my bench for the past year, nothing new there. The news is in what has finally LEFT the bench.

This guy has been on my bench since last Christmas. A new baby will really screw up your "plans". :) I can't wait to get this thing into some sizeable wood. I picked this saw up dirt cheap and put some NOS parts on it to get it looking pretty. I need to find a NOS recoil cover to complete the restore.

And this little guy was a spur of the moment fix.

Barneyrb

razorback sympathizer
Reaction score
North of the Coonazz line but still in Louis
I have had many saws on my bench for the past year, nothing new there. The news is in what has finally LEFT the bench.

This guy has been on my bench since last Christmas. A new baby will really screw up your "plans". :) I can't wait to get this thing into some sizeable wood. I picked this saw up dirt cheap and put some NOS parts on it to get it looking pretty. I need to find a NOS recoil cover to complete the restore.

And this little guy was a spur of the moment fix.

There is a dealer near here that I bought a NOS starter assy last week from, do you want me to see if he has another? I give $65 plus tax for it.....

PB

Reaction score
There is a dealer near here that I bought a NOS starter assy last week from, do you want me to see if he has another? I give $65 plus tax for it.....

Nah, they are still available from Tilton if I wanted to get one soon. I was more or less holding out for a cheap cover (don't need the whole assembly) on Ebay or locally. Thanks though! :thumbsup:

Chity_Avatar

Mows his grass in 8 minutes.
Reaction score
Wait, what? You mean you should finish one before getting or starting another? Not sure any of my will ever really leave the bench for good.

trx250r180

The Junk Peddler
Reaction score
i realized if i sell 2 of my junker saws i can buy 1 new one ,and have one that doesn't need to sit on a bench

Latest posts