Quantcast

Whats up with the other site being back up......

Ductape

Reaction score
after all this time?

Coincidental its back up after a couple new forums start?

Strange how things happen.

Hank Chinaski

Reaction score
this isn't AS, you can actually type a website without feat of being ####canned for it.

ETA: although you can't type ####. LOL

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
No one will get banned for mentioning RaceSaws. But if the conversation gets ugly this thread will be locked! :yup: :pirate:

And yes it looks like it's back up and running again.

I'm not interested in having a RS bashing thread at all. It's back up with a brand new slate and I'm sure the owners are happy. What the RS guys do is their business and I fully respect that. I wish them luck and hope they have a great turn out with the new site. I hope the same for SawHawgz and every other chainsaw forum as well. :thumbsup:

Ductape

Reaction score
FWIW, I wasn't trying to start anything...... it was an honest question. I don't know anything about the politics of why it was gone for months...... just thought it was interesting that its back up now. I'm just glad I have someplace to go to drool over Adam Clarke's workmanship.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
It's cool dude I wasn't calling you out or thinking you were looking to start trouble. It may have seemed that way I guess but I definitely didn't see it that way.

I was just throwing my thoughts out there - and I wanted to let know that I don't wanna bash other sites at all for any reason. They're all different in their own way and all bring something to the table. No sense in being a hater as far as I'm concerned (not on this site anyways).

Rock on brotha it's all good. :thumbsup:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Yeeeeappppp, bashin neva dun no one no good. Especially da onez who dun da bashin. :yup:

stihl sawing

death venom dispenser
Reaction score
Well if we can't bash Art Vandelay, ...............It just ain't gonna be no fun.:evilgrin:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Well if we can't bash Art Vandelay, ............... Then we'll just have to find a way to simply make fun of him until we pass out or bust a gut....... :evilgrin:

:evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin:

jkebxjunke

Reaction score
can we bash .. nah that might be too harsh... ( or is it?) make fun of obsoleete piston rings sold out of cardboard box storefronts ran out of the local lyeberrie...?

Latest posts