What's your 9 to 5 ?

exSW

thinking of old guys’ balls
Oct 8, 2013
Out there
When I was building houses I had a Dr. call be about building him a deck. I priced the job at 12,450.00, he said go for it. Myself and a helper were there for four hours and the deck was built.

The Doc came home to see us packing our tools, surprised that we were finished, he asked how long we worked on it. I proudly told him it took four hours. He said dammit man!!!! I'm a Dr. and don't make that kind of money!!!!! I calmly explained to him that I didn't make that kind of money when I was a Dr. either. :D
That's an old joke,you laugh but when I was building houses I HAD that conversation with a Doctor had to do with charging mileage to the job.He said"I'm a Dr and I don't get mileage" to which I replied "You need to have a talk with your accountant then".

young

Sup dawg. Mah yooza tytle iz cussum, son.
Jan 10, 2012
kentucky
currently i pretend to fix computers............sometimes. but mostly interwebs. i only get on this site on company time:jesterlaugh:

Reactions: 4 people

Huskstihl

Sep 30, 2013
Hockley, TX
I was working in Vegas on the Thunder from down under show. My then to be wife turned out to be my fluffer. that's how to really meet and get to know a gal. Those days ended when I lost half my dick in a weird dear hunting accident. Me and halfsie formed a puppet show, now splitting the top of the bill with spinal tap Mach 2

Short answer, puppeteer

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

stihlaficionado

Nov 2, 2013
urbana, Il
For the last 12 years, painting contractor specializing in historic renovations. There are many old homes in the area
and plenty of deep pockets. A total exterior repaint of a Queen Anne can run $30 grand & up.

Our season typically runs mid-March to mid-November. December thru February off so that I can fart around & sleep late :)

Reactions: 3 people