Quantcast
  • If you are having problems logging in please use the CONTACT US in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Where Are The Tractors ?

Ductape

Reaction score
Use a tractor to help get your wood ? Lets see 'em !

Garden tractors on up welcome............

Ductape

Reaction score
My Kubota B3030............

SOme folks don't like PTO cordwood saws. I don't find them any more dangerous than chainsaws. I sold this, but could use another one today.

TLandrum

Reaction score
this is what my wood hauler looked like when i first got it,not so pretty now lol

clark skidder.jpg

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
These days its dressed more like this............

Nice nice, I usually snag dad's Kubota BX23 when I can. Little smaller than yours I would imagine, only 22HP.

Hey, how much did that blower run ya if you don't mind me askin? And how big is it? PM me if you want.

Gink

Reaction score
I have a tractor that needs a motor but I use a Bobcat 773 with grapple bucket. It has a full enclosed cab and heat, no air.

Ductape

Reaction score
Hey, how much did that blower run ya if you don't mind me askin? And how big is it? PM me if you want.

Tom,
Mine is 63" wide. I don't know exactly what I paid since it came in a package with a bunch of other stuff. I suspect mine would be 5 grand-ish today between the blower, subframe, driveline, etc. As a guess, I'd think 3 to 3500 for the front mount BX blower. If you want, I think I can email you my copy of the Kubota wholegoods list if you want to look up prices. I think my copy is maybe 09 or 10, so prices won't be completely current........ but it'll get ya close.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Tom,
Mine is 63" wide. I don't know exactly what I paid since it came in a package with a bunch of other stuff. I suspect mine would be 5 grand-ish today between the blower, subframe, driveline, etc. As a guess, I'd think 3 to 3500 for the front mount BX blower. If you want, I think I can email you my copy of the Kubota wholegoods list if you want to look up prices. I think my copy is maybe 09 or 10, so prices won't be completely current........ but it'll get ya close.

It's all good, was just looking for a guestimate. I thought your setup was a bit too large for this tractor, I think the largest they said could fit the front of this one was a 48" model. Pricing would be way off compared to yours lol. Thanks for the info. I think we're gonna stick a plow on dad's truck anyway, the area he clears is just too big.

Try and get a shot of that thing throwing snow. Love seeing how far these things can send it. Impressed with a couple of snowblowers I've got here, they really send it packing!

Ductape

Reaction score
I've got hydraulic chute rotation as well as the hydraulic chute deflector, which adds alot to the price. It is the cats meow though. For the past few years I've been doing a few neighbors' driveways, which has helped subsidize the tractor some. The factory cab is the bomb.

Here is a vid of one of our 18" storms. Warning: Its six minutes of your life you'll never get back. :banghead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFXl...xt=C39f69dcUDOEgsToPDskJkgsI1X02Qc5klnJT99WX0

mweba

Reaction score
PTO blowers are the ticket. We use this tractor with a bucket to move trees in the summer. Also to persuade them to fall in the right direction:D

HEAVYFUEL

Reaction score
PTO blowers are the ticket. We use this tractor with a bucket to move trees in the summer. Also to persuade them to fall in the right direction:D

Yes they are.... if you have snow!!! LOL!!!

Hank Chinaski

Reaction score
Don't have any good pics of my current Kubota B7100 HST-d, but here's some of my older subcompact Ingersoll and CASE 442,446,448's that I wish I still had:

Hank Chinaski

Reaction score
bucketloaders and bulldozers are tons of fun!

My grandfather ran a high wheel D9 back in the day and I got to drive it pushing trees when I was 8yo... I was king of the world.

NORMZILLA44

Reaction score
The new holland I pictured is a sweet little tractor, the JD 850 is a little underpowered, one of the early hydrastatics. The grapple is coming off it is worthless for what we use it for, and where we take it. Both belong to my friend who owns a 350 acre ranch, where I used to live and still hunt.

weimedog

Reaction score
Earning the CS-2172..International 1066 dragging a log out of the swamp. Fall 2011

Pulling a top out of the "back 20" from the 2009 logging operations.

1066 pulling a cherry tree across the top field..Dec 2011

Cleaning the culvert from beaver work..a yearly event. Many tmies just have to dig the pipe out and shake the crap (literally) out of it!

International 1066 in the equipment shed..ready for farm ops.

Attachments

• Tractorwins.jpg
    Tractorwins.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 0924001723.jpg
    0924001723.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 12-10-11logging.jpg
    12-10-11logging.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 56
  • beaverwars.jpg
    beaverwars.jpg