Where's Chuck'r?

PB

Nov 5, 2012
Haven't seen him post in a while. Hope everything is well.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
You have been paying attention to the rather strenuous physical activities that he's been posting, right? I told him he was crazy doing what he does, I think it's caught up to him.

Reactions: 4 people

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Jan 9, 2012
You have been paying attention to the rather strenuous physical activities that he's been posting, right? I told him he was crazy doing what he does, I think it's caught up to him.
It's gonna cost a lot to get all of his stretch marks touched up.

Reactions: 3 people

PB

Nov 5, 2012
Yeah, I remember that now. I remember when I was that young and dumb. Wait......I think we are the same age. :)

Reactions: 2 people

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Staff member
Jan 10, 2012
He's doing what woodchuck's do...

Chukking wood...

Alot of it... Guess he's got a lot of it to do, and a short time to get er dun in...

Reactions: 2 people

Metals406

346 and 372 spikes coming soon. PM me for details.
Jan 9, 2012
NW Montana
I heard he was now a "Marijuana Care Provider". . . But lost over half his crop in a series of small fires. :smoking:

:happywink:

Reactions: 3 people

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
Yep I'm here and all is well. :)

Busy busy busy with dropping trees @ my mother's house and still sticking with the projects @ home. Just finished another load of gravel yesterday. I'm oficially @ 506,000lbs of gravel spread by hand. :thumbsup: :screwy:

My mother might be moving this year. Kind of a long story but she has lots of good hardwood trees on her property which I thought I had years worth of time to take down. I gotta get my hands on that wood before the next owner does, so I've been busting my nuts cutting wood and hauling it (literally hauling it, by hand, across a creek bed, walking 20" rounds one at a time to the other side). It's been kinda a crazy ordeal but thus far I have hauled it all to my house. I'd say I have roughly 15 facecords of made up of ash, hophornbeam, black cherry, pin cherry, black birch, red oak, and black locust. Got a lot more wood still standing so I'm still in full gear with no future signs of slowing down. On top of that work has been busier than hell so I've barely had time to breathe lately. :retarded2:

Reactions: 7 people

PB

Nov 5, 2012
Yep I'm here and all is well. :)

Busy busy busy with dropping trees @ my mother's house and still sticking with the projects @ home. Just finished another load of gravel yesterday. I'm oficially @ 506,000lbs of gravel spread by hand. :thumbsup: :screwy:

My mother might be moving this year. Kind of a long story but she has lots of good hardwood trees on her property which I thought I had years worth of time to take down. I gotta get my hands on that wood before the next owner does, so I've been busting my nuts cutting wood and hauling it (literally hauling it, by hand, across a creek bed, walking 20" rounds one at a time to the other side). It's been kinda a crazy ordeal but thus far I have hauled it all to my house. I'd say I have roughly 15 facecords of made up of ash, hophornbeam, black cherry, pin cherry, black birch, red oak, and black locust. Got a lot more wood still standing so I'm still in full gear with no future signs of slowing down. On top of that work has been busier than hell so I've barely had time to breathe lately. :retarded2:
Good to hear! Glad you aren't on an Xbox bender living off Doritos and Mountain Dew. :)

Reactions: 5 people
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Indiana_Doug Where has this site been hiding?! New Memberz Area 80
N Husky T handle set....where to buy ? Chainsawz 9
R Saws to flip-where do you draw the line? Chainsawz 2
67L36Driver Where is Bucknfeller? Chainsawz 22
Black Dog Chainsaw Stihl 044 - where to get good bearings? Chainsawz 17
Black Dog Chainsaw ms361 carb settings... Where are you? Chainsawz 3
W I Posted This Every Where Else, So might as well post it here as well! Might be interesting to moto Firearmz, Hunting, Camping, Fishing, Countryside, 0
P Husky 435 - Where to start? Chainsawz 9
Majorpayne O Paincow Where Art Thou? The Razorback Lounge 7
Freehand The Official Hey Randy Where's My MF'n Poolan 4000 Thread, Love Jon The Razorback Lounge 34
Haywire Haywood Where's the line? Woodz Porting & Saw Buildz 20
C who knows where I can find a 3/8 lo pro rim for a 024 AV Chainsawz 5
Freehand Anybody Know Where A Feller Can Get A Full House Chain For One O Deez? Chainsawz 33
Barneyrb Where TF is the plane? The Razorback Lounge 34
sarge3604 SS where do you get your Avatars The Razorback Lounge 15
DiggersDad Where'd everybody go? New Memberz Area 21
Scooterbum Where's All Dem' Hawgs ???? Chainsawz 30
exSW Put yer money where your mouth is New Memberz Area 12
Currently Where are the rep threads? New Memberz Area 3
WoodChuck'r When/Where'z the next big MidWest Spring GTG....?? GTG'z & Eventz 74
Modifiedmark So here is where all you pecker heads went to! New Memberz Area 59
C where to find, top end parts for a XL104??? Chainsawz 7
C where is the best placeto get intake bootsfor a 360 homelite?? Chainsawz 2
originalrebel so this is where the GFY congregation has landed? The Razorback Lounge 22
Work Saw Collector When and where is this Fall KY GTG GTG'z & Eventz 18
D Where Are The Tractors ? Hawgz Back 40 29
S Is this where the party is? New Memberz Area 8
Hinerman Congratulations Chuck'r The Razorback Lounge 15
Genius Happy Birthday Mrs Chuck'r The Razorback Lounge 15
Genius Keep Chuck'r off the street corner sale!!!! For Sale 48
jacob j. The official Happy Birthday Chuck'r 2013 thread The Razorback Lounge 33