Quantcast

Where's Chuck'r?

PB

Reaction score
Haven't seen him post in a while. Hope everything is well.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
You have been paying attention to the rather strenuous physical activities that he's been posting, right? I told him he was crazy doing what he does, I think it's caught up to him.

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Reaction score
You have been paying attention to the rather strenuous physical activities that he's been posting, right? I told him he was crazy doing what he does, I think it's caught up to him.

It's gonna cost a lot to get all of his stretch marks touched up.

PB

Reaction score

Yeah, I remember that now. I remember when I was that young and dumb. Wait......I think we are the same age. :)

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Reaction score
He's doing what woodchuck's do...

Chukking wood...

Alot of it... Guess he's got a lot of it to do, and a short time to get er dun in...

Metals406

346 and 372 spikes coming soon. PM me for details.
Reaction score
I heard he was now a "Marijuana Care Provider". . . But lost over half his crop in a series of small fires. :smoking:

:happywink:

J.Walker

Reaction score
Well today is Mrs Chukka's birthday. My guess is he's baking a cake for her.:)

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Yep I'm here and all is well. :)

Busy busy busy with dropping trees @ my mother's house and still sticking with the projects @ home. Just finished another load of gravel yesterday. I'm oficially @ 506,000lbs of gravel spread by hand. :thumbsup: :screwy:

My mother might be moving this year. Kind of a long story but she has lots of good hardwood trees on her property which I thought I had years worth of time to take down. I gotta get my hands on that wood before the next owner does, so I've been busting my nuts cutting wood and hauling it (literally hauling it, by hand, across a creek bed, walking 20" rounds one at a time to the other side). It's been kinda a crazy ordeal but thus far I have hauled it all to my house. I'd say I have roughly 15 facecords of made up of ash, hophornbeam, black cherry, pin cherry, black birch, red oak, and black locust. Got a lot more wood still standing so I'm still in full gear with no future signs of slowing down. On top of that work has been busier than hell so I've barely had time to breathe lately. :retarded2:

PB

Reaction score
Yep I'm here and all is well. :)

Busy busy busy with dropping trees @ my mother's house and still sticking with the projects @ home. Just finished another load of gravel yesterday. I'm oficially @ 506,000lbs of gravel spread by hand. :thumbsup: :screwy:

My mother might be moving this year. Kind of a long story but she has lots of good hardwood trees on her property which I thought I had years worth of time to take down. I gotta get my hands on that wood before the next owner does, so I've been busting my nuts cutting wood and hauling it (literally hauling it, by hand, across a creek bed, walking 20" rounds one at a time to the other side). It's been kinda a crazy ordeal but thus far I have hauled it all to my house. I'd say I have roughly 15 facecords of made up of ash, hophornbeam, black cherry, pin cherry, black birch, red oak, and black locust. Got a lot more wood still standing so I'm still in full gear with no future signs of slowing down. On top of that work has been busier than hell so I've barely had time to breathe lately. :retarded2:

Good to hear! Glad you aren't on an Xbox bender living off Doritos and Mountain Dew. :)

Latest posts