Quantcast

Who has 2 thumbs and likes to party?

PB

Reaction score
This guy. :cheers:

Looks like a good site. I will have to check this place more often than AS. Thanks for info TK!

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Who the hell is that plant guy? Lol

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
He's a real jackwad and won't answer questions about dead house plants. He is an awful human being.

:cheers:

LOL I still don't know who to call thatplantguy from the gtg. Unless you call moss a plant. If I recall there was

Cantdog
Pb
Moss man
Tk
Dug
And muh buddy
And another guy named Tom

So who is into plants?which one is ya?

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I'm guessing it's Pete. :)

I have no idea I think some of the business cards blew away in the wind......

And muh last post looks kinda silly. Posted from chrome, viewed in tapatalk. No spacing....

mweba

Reaction score
I have no idea I think some of the business cards blew away in the wind......

And muh last post looks kinda silly. Posted from chrome, viewed in tapatalk. No spacing....

All your posts look silly fyi:retarded:

PB

Reaction score
LOL I still don't know who to call thatplantguy from the gtg. Unless you call moss a plant. If I recall there was

Cantdog
Pb
Moss man
Tk
Dug
And muh buddy
And another guy named Tom

So who is into plants?which one is ya?

Well you have a 2 letter username, but I have to have 3 letters? What kind of discrimination is that! I am PB over at AS. ;)

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Well you have a 2 letter username, but I have to have 3 letters? What kind of discrimination is that! I am PB over at AS. ;)

Haha I am what one may refer to as an elite member, the best of the best, el primo, the TK special. It is possible, however, if you want a two letter username I may be able to hook a brutha up. But I like thatplantguy. And whatcha mean by "that plant" anyway? I figgered pb stood for peanut butter.

PB

Reaction score
Haha I am what one may refer to as an elite member, the best of the best, el primo, the TK special. It is possible, however, if you want a two letter username I may be able to hook a brutha up. But I like thatplantguy. And whatcha mean by "that plant" anyway? I figgered pb stood for peanut butter.

No PB was short for plant biologist. I changed it to just pb because I kept getting PM's about how to fix house plants and growing big tomatoes.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
How exactly does a plant benefit from being attacked by chainsaw?

Latest posts