Who is having issues accessing the site?

PogoInTheWoods

Nov 1, 2013
Henrietta Twp., Ohio
DNS was not properly resolving this morning...., likely a propagation / zone transfer issue if you recently transitioned to a new name server which is what it looks like from a quick check at DNSstuff. Still a couple of minor issues, but looks like it's getting tightened up.

Hauls ass speed-wise for me this afternoon from 24.101.x.x,, but you may want to run a review of the server config from another outside world resource to ensure industry standard compliance as it gets fine tuned. A couple minor issues could still be causing some latency.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools#dnsReport|type=domain&&value=sawhawgz.com

(The MX record failure is presumably due to other ports being defaults or the actual MX record still residing on the old name server.)

Last edited:

PogoInTheWoods

Nov 1, 2013
Henrietta Twp., Ohio
Nope. Homepage doesn't seem to be refreshing, but the domain is resolving and access is very fast.

Figures it'd work for me, huh? :banana:

A traceroute to sawhawgz.com resolves the domain of the server address from my location but immediately times out at the next hop due to my firewall settings. I don't have any detail beyond that it, but could open it up if it would be helpful to see TTL's and hop numbers and such. Looks like some netwrok latency starting in Atlanta using a DNSstuff traceroute, though..

Last edited:

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
Nope. Homepage doesn't seem to be refreshing, but the domain is resolving and access is very fast.

Figures it'd work for me, huh? Go figure. :wink:
Figures the same guy who cries about off topic posts would have no comprehension of when he does the exact thing that he was crying about. ;)

Reactions: 4 people

PogoInTheWoods

Nov 1, 2013
Henrietta Twp., Ohio
Figures the same guy who cries about off topic posts would have no comprehension of when he does the exact thing that he was crying about. ;)
Funny, I see the irony and the humor.

See above for edit also.

Just tryin' ta help..., for the good of the community, of course.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Warped5 Anyone having issues getting to the OPE forum? Chainsawz 5
fossil Typing replies or adding a post in the forum issues. Anyone else having problems? Chainsawz 13
Mastermind Whos Not Having A Drink? The Razorback Lounge 93
N For anyone having problems with typing posts on here get rid of Internet Explorer Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 1
Chity_Avatar Having T-shirts made The Razorback Lounge 189
Mastermind Thoughts About Having The Husky Closed Port 55 Piston Reproduced.... Chainsawz 25
Jordan3605 Having to Log In every time I visit. (invalid url)? Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 3
Fifelaker Who's having a drink? The Razorback Lounge 2311
Specter29 Northeast Wisconsin GTG Thinking of Having One GTG'z & Eventz 9
WoodChuck'r Here's a How To worth having in here. The Razorback Lounge 3
Black Dog Chainsaw Stihl ms660 - bbk clearance issues? Chainsawz 12
WoodChuck'r Server issues. Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 22
trx250r180 Walbro Carb issues Chainsawz 5
BloodOnTheIce Husqvarna 281 Oiler Issues Chainsawz 6
Bigfun27 New to me 034 but has issues Chainsawz 0
BloodOnTheIce Stihl 084 Ignition Issues Chainsawz 1
Mastermind Aftermarket fuel filter issues? Chainsawz 9
griffonks 385xp Ebay auction issues Chainsawz 51
DefinitiveDave solved a few site issues with Win 7pro64 and IE Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 3
Venomvpr900 075 issues Chainsawz 11
countryhog some piddly issues Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 11
WoodChuck'r Server issues. Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 46
WoodChuck'r Any issues connecting....?? Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 15
Mrs. J Firewood has issues?? Hawgz Back 40 24
Poncho Cure for 562XP hot start issues Chainsawz 19