why does the U.S. dept. of homeland security need to buy arms and ammo?

originalrebel

Jul 31, 2013
south Ms
dunno if you guys have seen it on the news but the DHS has a man in charge of purchasing guns and ammo. why do they need guns? who, in an emergency is going to use these guns? are they going to issue guns to us all in times of crisis? i'm not some kind of conspiracy nut, but looks like a way for big brother to take guns and ammo off the market. by the way. this man in charge happens to be a black man that rails on the internet for the killing of white people while he draws a check from the taxpayer.

Reactions: 1 person

PB

Nov 5, 2012
Not a conspiracy nut, but believes other conspiracy nuts? Better get the tinfoil there rebel. :)

For future reference, you can guarantee you will find conspiracies with a website called waronthehorizon.com.

originalrebel

Jul 31, 2013
south Ms
READ what i posted. the guy that is in charge of buying guns and ammunition for the DHS runs the website waronthehorizon.

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Nov 18, 2012
Weird Uncle Willie's basement
I didn't read the website yet, but the DHS encompasses a lot of three letter organizations, and pretty much all law enforcement fall under the DHS.

when reports come out that the DHS put a order in for 5 million rounds of bullets what that means is they placed a order for up to that amount with a mfg. that order does not need to be processed right away, they usually have a contract for the next 5 or so years and a number of rounds not to exceed 5 million.

When the DHS is placing these huge orders they will then send them out to FBI, DEA, NSA, state police ect.

Reactions: 2 people

PB

Nov 5, 2012
I didn't read the website yet, but the DHS encompasses a lot of three letter organizations, and pretty much all law enforcement fall under the DHS.

when reports come out that the DHS put a order in for 5 million rounds of bullets what that means is they placed a order for up to that amount with a mfg. that order does not need to be processed right away, they usually have a contract for the next 5 or so years and a number of rounds not to exceed 5 million.

When the DHS is placing these huge orders they will then send them out to FBI, DEA, NSA, state police ect.

Reason, how about that. It still exists. :cheers:

Reactions: 1 person

Chity_Avatar

Mows his grass in 8 minutes.
Feb 15, 2013
North Country New York
DHS released reports that they had billions of rounds stockpiled. Not stuff that was intended to go to any other agency. It was figured that if a war broke out, and the daily sustained rate of fire equaled that of the highest rate of fire ever seen in Iraq, the war could last 121 years before the stockpiled ammo was used up. DHS has also taken delivery of many heavily armored personnel carriers to be used in some way in this country. Now why would any agency in this country need that kind of ammo or those kinds of tools? We won't be attacked any time soon by another country and if we are we have some small reserves of people like the Army, Air Force, Marines and Navy. You decide what they intend to do with all this stuff. They are trying their hardest to disarm the general population with laws but if that doesn't work for them........

Reactions: 5 people

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Nov 18, 2012
Weird Uncle Willie's basement
DHS released reports that they had billions of rounds stockpiled. Not stuff that was intended to go to any other agency. It was figured that if a war broke out, and the daily sustained rate of fire equaled that of the highest rate of fire ever seen in Iraq, the war could last 121 years before the stockpiled ammo was used up. DHS has also taken delivery of many heavily armored personnel carriers to be used in some way in this country. Now why would any agency in this country need that kind of ammo or those kinds of tools? We won't be attacked any time soon by another country and if we are we have some small reserves of people like the Army, Air Force, Marines and Navy. You decide what they intend to do with all this stuff. They are trying their hardest to disarm the general population with laws but if that doesn't work for them........

That is true, and scary.

Just look at the fiasco in Boston. The authorities were rolling out through the city with better armored vehicle's than our Marines had while rolling through Fallujah. I know some Marines who were extreamly jealous about what the Boston cops had at their disposal.

originalrebel

Jul 31, 2013
south Ms
one report i read said the dhs had ordered i BIllion rounds of ammo. i don't know for how long this order is supposed to supply who but just seems like a lot of ammo.

originalrebel

Jul 31, 2013
south Ms
this website, run by this dhs employee, is a black supremacy hate site, preaching the killing of whites. on the news this am it is said he has been suspended WITH pay.

jimdad07

Aug 27, 2013
Upstate NY, way upstate
This chit is getting worse all the time. It's pretty bad here in NY and not getting much better. The ammo is slowly coming back here but news like this coming down the pike will just make another mad dash for ammo situation. I been buying extra for the last five or six years and now I'm getting into reloading to help keep the ammo stores up there. Guess we better all get good at bow hunting.

Chity_Avatar

Mows his grass in 8 minutes.
Feb 15, 2013
North Country New York
This chit is getting worse all the time. It's pretty bad here in NY and not getting much better. The ammo is slowly coming back here but news like this coming down the pike will just make another mad dash for ammo situation. I been buying extra for the last five or six years and now I'm getting into reloading to help keep the ammo stores up there. Guess we better all get good at bow hunting.

I hear that. Their is no ammo shortage in my house, lol. I still have not seen any .22 ammo in stors here since January.

Your self esteem appears to be as low as his. You have been notified.

That actually made me LOL.