Quantcast
  • If you are having problems logging in please use the CONTACT US in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why is this saw worth what is being bid?

trx250r180

The Junk Peddler
Reaction score
i would never buy a worksaw someone repainted ,oem finish only for me

Al Smith

Reaction score
Northwestern Ohio in the middle of a giant corn fi
Any auction weather live or online it's the buyers perception of what an item is worth .Just like a real live fast talking tobaco chewing auctionere who might have "shills" driving up the price don't in your wildest imagine think they don't exist on flea bay .

Now I can't help but wonder what the seller meant by "painted professionally " ? To me it meant some hillbilly with a rattle can but I've been wrong before .It could have been Earl Scheib's second cousin Bubba twice removed whatever that means .

Mastermind

unwilling to issue dredge permits
Reaction score
Any auction weather live or online it's the buyers perception of what an item is worth .Just like a real live fast talking tobaco chewing auctionere who might have "shills" driving up the price don't in your wildest imagine think they don't exist on flea bay .

Now I can't help but wonder what the seller meant by "painted professionally " ? To me it meant some hillbilly with a rattle can but I've been wrong before .It could have been Earl Scheib's second cousin Bubba twice removed whatever that means .

Well now, that means Brad Snelling did it.

:bananacorn:

stihlonlynow

Huskeevarnee Hawg
Reaction score
Then there's the hillbilly that snot it with a rattle can and stuck it in his oven and calls it baked on enamel.....or is that powder coated?

Last edited:

Chity_Avatar

Mows his grass in 8 minutes.
Reaction score
And you bought it from a family friend who you think is angry all the time.

Ahhhh yes, the fond family memories. Your father would call my father and tell him the jet boat wasn't running right. I was always asked by my dad if I wanted to go with him. Looking back I can see now that "jet boat is not running right" was code for "bring your kid over and we will get into a bottle of scotch and scare the ✖✖✖✖ out to him in the jet boat". I would still do it today as long as I got my own glass of scotch.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Its hell without one. I think they get 16' of snow in the average winter out there. :D

As far as tug hill is concerned, I've heard ya either love it or hate it. And that probably depends on how soon after the groomer you make it down the trail :D

Latest posts