Wiggz is a damn genius

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Before I called him a genius, I had to thoroughly test this theory. This testing took a really long time - but that's the point. His saw building process is the source of his genius. It goes like this:

Tighten a screw
Drink a beer
Tighten a screw
Drink a beer
Tighten a screw
Drink a beer
Etc
Etc
Etc

Hence the reason it took me all summer to get this saw done. But I've got to say, it's by far the best way to work :D I fully approve of this method and suggest you all try it too!

Reactions: 7 people

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Jan 10, 2012
Parts Unknown
[video=youtube;b3Kd9JXtCuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Kd9JXtCuM[/video]

It runs!

You did it the easy way, using parts that are of a known origin and are designed to
go together.

Bet you didn't have to use a big damn hammer or cut up the top cover either.

Reactions: 1 person

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Jan 9, 2012
West Kentucky
Like the do da man....

Wigglesworth

Jan 9, 2012
West Kentucky
He is milkin it. Many deer have been in range...guaranteed

Actually they have. But I don't take crap shots. Unless I have a clear shot at the vitals, muh trigger finger don't move.

I got rained out yesterday though. Lookin like I'll get rained out again today. :(

Reactions: 2 people

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Here's a cut with the ol girl

[video=youtube;sUF3RNfVAXc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUF3RNfVAXc[/video]

We had been playing with ported saws prior to this so it felt a little slow lol

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Back in 1987 husky put out a service bulletin explaining the differences between the 268 and 266 using part number and part description variations. It's 2 pages long. They're essentially completely different is what they're trying to say.

I'd post pics of the Sb but I seem to be getting error messages when I try to do that.

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Jan 9, 2012
Back in 1987 husky put out a service bulletin explaining the differences between the 268 and 266 using part number and part description variations. It's 2 pages long. They're essentially completely different is what they're trying to say.

I'd post pics of the Sb but I seem to be getting error messages when I try to do that.

I'll bet Husqvarna's engineers were drinking heavily at the time.

Wigglesworth

Jan 9, 2012
West Kentucky

Ahhh, 1987. 'twas a good year. Regan was president and gas was .95¢ a gallon....of course I couldn't drive or vote.... but I've heard folks say it was a good year...