WKY GTG Fall 2012

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012
Best GTG yet :)
October 26,27,28

Friday night we will order pizza
Saturday we will provide lunch (BBQ)
Saturday night we will have sandwiches and leftovers.

All I ask for you to bring is desserts. Pies would be great. Maybe brownies. Cakes. Ok, anything with sugar :)

Karaoke and vball will be set up for whoever :)

Please feel free to bring your family. We have plenty of room outside for tents, campers..........please tell your wives that I am normal. It takes a little while for some to realize we are not all crazy chainsaw people ;)

Zip code is 42071. Please RSVP. We need a lot to come out. If I'm going to do this much work then you better be here ;)

More details to come later. Jer will handle the less important things such as wood and saws. :)

Reactions: 2 people

komatsuvarna

Jan 10, 2012
South East TN
Best GTG yet :)
October 26,27,28

Friday night we will order pizza
Saturday we will provide lunch (BBQ)
Saturday night we will have sandwiches and leftovers.

All I ask for you to bring is desserts. Pies would be great. Maybe brownies. Cakes. Ok, anything with sugar :)

Karaoke and vball will be set up for whoever :)

Please feel free to bring your family. We have plenty of room outside for tents, campers..........please tell your wives that I am normal. It takes a little while for some to realize we are not all crazy chainsaw people ;)

Zip code is 42071. Please RSVP. We need a lot to come out. If I'm going to do this much work then you better be here ;)

More details to come later. Jer will handle the less important things such as wood and saws. :)

Speak for yourself :retarded2::happybounce::happybounce:. LOL

Ill bring the Black Ber......oh wait........Make it Apple :D.

Reactions: 2 people

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012
Haha. I'm sticking with the blackberry :) but I'll try the apple. Heck I'd try it all :)

Well......I wasn't really completely serious about the karaoke at first.....but I mentioned to our new Virginia friends and she has like 65 CDs......so I figured why not???? Lol ;)

Reactions: 1 person

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012
WTF you're serious about the karaoke.....?! :saywhat:
You seem purty computer smart. ;)

Is there a way to add an event and use an RSVP list on AS. I need one like Facebook uses. Trying to find out how many people coming to GTG but the thread is outta hand. Any suggestions? Or should I just start reading all the comments again :)

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa

Is there a way to add an event and use an RSVP list on AS. I need one like Facebook uses. Trying to find out how many people coming to GTG but the thread is outta hand. Any suggestions? Or should I just start reading all the comments again :)
A thread on AS outta hand? I don't buy it :evilgrin: It has been mentioned before that no one has figured any way to rsvp. Chances are the count would be inaccurate any way. I rsvp to every ones events on FB so they leave me alone about it.....have not made it to one event yet. I'm a terrible person though

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012
A thread on AS outta hand? I don't buy it :evilgrin: It has been mentioned before that no one has figured any way to rsvp. Chances are the count would be inaccurate any way. I rsvp to every ones events on FB so they leave me alone about it.....have not made it to one event yet. I'm a terrible person though
You horrible person. Well,,,,,you should come to Kentucky. I hear they are the best ;)

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com

Can you set the thread up as a Poll with the answers YES or NO, and have the voters names revealed? That way you have a list right at the top? I don't know how accurate it would be with guys like Mitch just clicky clicking everywhere but it might work for approximate figures :bananastop:

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Jan 10, 2012
Tk fly on down. You don't need to bring any saws.:p i hope i can make it this time.

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012
Holy crap that's a long drive. I don't think I can do it :(

Aw you can do it!! Just think, after 21 hours you would get to spend a weekend in Murray Ky. How awesome is that?? ;)

It is a lot of fun though. You should come with Jason. I keep trying to talk Jer into taking a vacation up north. He prefers staying home.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Ya I would love to try but this year probably is a no go :( Taken more time off this year than usual, have to make some $ to make up for it! Would love to make it down sometime thought. My wife and I are wanting to see more of the country and do road trips so Kentucky could very well be on the short term list!

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012
Ya I would love to try but this year probably is a no go :( Taken more time off this year than usual, have to make some $ to make up for it! Would love to make it down sometime thought. My wife and I are wanting to see more of the country and do road trips so Kentucky could very well be on the short term list!
Y'all are welcome anytime. :)

Sawdust

Aug 31, 2012
Just woundering, About what time will the drawing for the chainsaws and whatever elce, that were donated to the "Mitch" fundraiser be?

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012

You could stay in the new clubhouse TK at the GTG. Then u could afford to take a few days off work. Free food. Free lodging. Can't beat that. :)

Reactions: 4 people
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mrs. J WKY GTG 2014 GTG'z & Eventz 493
Mrs. J Wky gtg 2013 GTG'z & Eventz 405
Mrs. J WKY Spring GTG 2013 GTG'z & Eventz 2
PRJ 2020 Pacific Northwest GTG GTG'z & Eventz 11
166 Upstate NY GTG 2019 - Sunday May 5th - Greenwich NY GTG'z & Eventz 46
PRJ 2018 Pacific Northwest Gtg GTG'z & Eventz 136
H Iowa Gtg 2018 GTG'z & Eventz 19
166 Upstate NY GTG 2017 - Sunday April 23rd - Greenwich, NY (Albany) GTG'z & Eventz 32
F 2016 Pacific Northwest GTG GTG'z & Eventz 2
thomas1 When is that GTG again? GTG'z & Eventz 13
TIMBERGHOST gtg/hunt in Wyoming Hawgz Back 40 11
H 2016 Iowa spring gtg GTG'z & Eventz 38
166 Upstate NY GTG 16' GTG'z & Eventz 54
M Central New York GTG GTG'z & Eventz 1
Black Dog Chainsaw Iowa Fall GTG 2015 GTG'z & Eventz 41
cbfarmall NW Indiana GTG 2015! GTG'z & Eventz 57
Genius Geniusfest 2015 (The official Michigan GTG) GTG'z & Eventz 1544
R Midwest (IA) Spring GTG 2015 GTG'z & Eventz 209
Adirondackstihl Upstate NY GTG 2015' GTG'z & Eventz 224
Genius Organizing a GTG GTG'z & Eventz 67
E INDIANA GTG 10-18-14 GTG'z & Eventz 5
leeha GTG at my place GTG'z & Eventz 20
H Middle Georgia GTG Sept 20, 2014 Chainsawz 7
Freehand Anybody Ever Seen Darin AT A GTG? The Razorback Lounge 65
exSW Western PA GTG?????? GTG'z & Eventz 3
F 2014 Pacific Northwest GTG Chainsawz 145
Adirondackstihl Upstate NY GTG GTG'z & Eventz 487
Homelite410 MidWest SawFest IA MO Spring GTG GTG'z & Eventz 701
WoodChuck'r When/Where'z the next big MidWest Spring GTG....?? GTG'z & Eventz 74
Homelite410 Iowa fall gtg swap meet. GTG'z & Eventz 49
leeha GTG at Lee's place GTG'z & Eventz 52
wilsonishere The things you learn at a gtg! New Memberz Area 4
S GTG at Spikes; Oct 5 GTG'z & Eventz 177
Chity_Avatar GTG at my place this fall GTG'z & Eventz 68
Mountain Man Northeast GTG ers GTG'z & Eventz 18
T 4th annual tn gtg and grand opening of the wicked work saw retail store GTG'z & Eventz 19
166 Upstate NY GTG - Greenwich NY - Sunday April 28th GTG'z & Eventz 52
T western pa ,eastern ohio gtg GTG'z & Eventz 0
Homelite410 Iowa spring gtg April 27 GTG'z & Eventz 16
cowroy Indiana gtg May 18th GTG'z & Eventz 10
mweba Streaming GTG races and such GeekHawgz! 14
BloodOnTheIce 3rd Annual-ish Western NY "Cold Damn Day GTG" GTG'z & Eventz 115
Majorpayne GTG Chain Woodz Porting & Saw Buildz 128
BloodOnTheIce 16" Bar and GTG Race Chain For Sale 1
J mid winter GTG Kingston N.Y. GTG'z & Eventz 58
mdavlee 60 dl gtg chain For Sale 1
WoodChuck'r NYCSM GTG - Sunday November 25th, Twenty Twelve! GTG'z & Eventz 32
P Maine Camping and Charity GTG? GTG'z & Eventz 20