Quantcast

WKY GTG Fall 2012

Mrs. J

Reaction score
Best GTG yet :)
October 26,27,28

Friday night we will order pizza
Saturday we will provide lunch (BBQ)
Saturday night we will have sandwiches and leftovers.

All I ask for you to bring is desserts. Pies would be great. Maybe brownies. Cakes. Ok, anything with sugar :)

Karaoke and vball will be set up for whoever :)

Please feel free to bring your family. We have plenty of room outside for tents, campers..........please tell your wives that I am normal. It takes a little while for some to realize we are not all crazy chainsaw people ;)

Zip code is 42071. Please RSVP. We need a lot to come out. If I'm going to do this much work then you better be here ;)

More details to come later. Jer will handle the less important things such as wood and saws. :)

komatsuvarna

Reaction score
Best GTG yet :)
October 26,27,28

Friday night we will order pizza
Saturday we will provide lunch (BBQ)
Saturday night we will have sandwiches and leftovers.

All I ask for you to bring is desserts. Pies would be great. Maybe brownies. Cakes. Ok, anything with sugar :)

Karaoke and vball will be set up for whoever :)

Please feel free to bring your family. We have plenty of room outside for tents, campers..........please tell your wives that I am normal. It takes a little while for some to realize we are not all crazy chainsaw people ;)

Zip code is 42071. Please RSVP. We need a lot to come out. If I'm going to do this much work then you better be here ;)

More details to come later. Jer will handle the less important things such as wood and saws. :)

Speak for yourself :retarded2::happybounce::happybounce:. LOL

Ill bring the Black Ber......oh wait........Make it Apple :D.

Mrs. J

Reaction score
Haha. I'm sticking with the blackberry :) but I'll try the apple. Heck I'd try it all :)

Well......I wasn't really completely serious about the karaoke at first.....but I mentioned to our new Virginia friends and she has like 65 CDs......so I figured why not???? Lol ;)

Mrs. J

Reaction score
WTF you're serious about the karaoke.....?! :saywhat:

You seem purty computer smart. ;)

Is there a way to add an event and use an RSVP list on AS. I need one like Facebook uses. Trying to find out how many people coming to GTG but the thread is outta hand. Any suggestions? Or should I just start reading all the comments again :)

mweba

Reaction score

Is there a way to add an event and use an RSVP list on AS. I need one like Facebook uses. Trying to find out how many people coming to GTG but the thread is outta hand. Any suggestions? Or should I just start reading all the comments again :)

A thread on AS outta hand? I don't buy it :evilgrin: It has been mentioned before that no one has figured any way to rsvp. Chances are the count would be inaccurate any way. I rsvp to every ones events on FB so they leave me alone about it.....have not made it to one event yet. I'm a terrible person though

Mrs. J

Reaction score
A thread on AS outta hand? I don't buy it :evilgrin: It has been mentioned before that no one has figured any way to rsvp. Chances are the count would be inaccurate any way. I rsvp to every ones events on FB so they leave me alone about it.....have not made it to one event yet. I'm a terrible person though

You horrible person. Well,,,,,you should come to Kentucky. I hear they are the best ;)

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score

Can you set the thread up as a Poll with the answers YES or NO, and have the voters names revealed? That way you have a list right at the top? I don't know how accurate it would be with guys like Mitch just clicky clicking everywhere but it might work for approximate figures :bananastop:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Holy crap that's a long drive. I don't think I can do it :(

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Reaction score
Tk fly on down. You don't need to bring any saws.:p i hope i can make it this time.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
I'm driving my fat ass on down there and the one rule I'm sticking to is bringing no saw.

I'm goin' to see everyone and hang out. Fark them loud ass things.......

Mrs. J

Reaction score
Holy crap that's a long drive. I don't think I can do it :(

Aw you can do it!! Just think, after 21 hours you would get to spend a weekend in Murray Ky. How awesome is that?? ;)

It is a lot of fun though. You should come with Jason. I keep trying to talk Jer into taking a vacation up north. He prefers staying home.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Ya I would love to try but this year probably is a no go :( Taken more time off this year than usual, have to make some $ to make up for it! Would love to make it down sometime thought. My wife and I are wanting to see more of the country and do road trips so Kentucky could very well be on the short term list!

Mrs. J

Reaction score
Ya I would love to try but this year probably is a no go :( Taken more time off this year than usual, have to make some $ to make up for it! Would love to make it down sometime thought. My wife and I are wanting to see more of the country and do road trips so Kentucky could very well be on the short term list!

Y'all are welcome anytime. :)

Sawdust

Reaction score
Just woundering, About what time will the drawing for the chainsaws and whatever elce, that were donated to the "Mitch" fundraiser be?

Mrs. J

Reaction score

You could stay in the new clubhouse TK at the GTG. Then u could afford to take a few days off work. Free food. Free lodging. Can't beat that. :)

Latest posts