Women and kids take up a lot of your time.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
Figured I’d make the title of this profoundly obvious information the title of this thread - just in case, ya know, that maybe none of you noticed that before. That women and kids take up a lot of your time.

It’s actually not so much the kids, as it is the woman. Anyone else ever take a step towards the garage and then have the female send an interruption your way...?? It’s almost as if these creatures can hear our thoughts when we’re internally thinking about doing something for ourselves - they can sense when we begin to think that we might have a moment to do what we might want to do - yet as soon as we think that we can begin doing so, they jump in and have some different agenda for us.

Eh. What the hell am I babbling on about. I’m probably completely alone and not one of you even have a clue about what I’m saying. Clearly I must be the only man in this world who has kids with a woman who can drive him insane.

I guess, be glad that none of you have ever experienced such instances. Carry on.

I’m Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the citadel.

Aug 27, 2013
Where tobacco is a vegtable
Figured I’d make the title of this profoundly obvious information the title of this thread - just in case, ya know, that maybe none of you noticed that before. That women and kids take up a lot of your time.

It’s actually not so much the kids, as it is the woman. Anyone else ever take a step towards the garage and then have the female send an interruption your way...?? It’s almost as if these creatures can hear our thoughts when we’re internally thinking about doing something for ourselves - they can sense when we begin to think that we might have a moment to do what we might want to do - yet as soon as we think that we can begin doing so, they jump in and have some different agenda for us.

Eh. What the hell am I babbling on about. I’m probably completely alone and not one of you even have a clue about what I’m saying. Clearly I must be the only man in this world who has kids with a woman who can drive him insane.

I guess, be glad that none of you have ever experienced such instances. Carry on.

Takes me over a year to build a saw... but its OK.

roberte

little man
Sep 30, 2013

tl;dr

Dan in WI

Aug 1, 2013
The Epiphany in the Madness
I wouldn't know anything about that, my wife goes out of her way to make sure I have time to get stuff done.

BTW I just got a new job selling bridges, so if any of you guys need one shoot me a PM.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
Bub, you should get a new job. One where you work less hours.

Dan in WI

Aug 1, 2013
The Epiphany in the Madness
WTF you fuckers whinin about?

Signed,

Alone with the tiddy thread on a Friday night.
One could always go to xvideos .com and watch millions of movies.

Or so I've heard.....

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Perhaps I’m noticing it more since I got a new job that isn’t 70hrs a week anymore. I’m home weekends and evenings now.

Kinda thought I’d have more time for myself. Turns out, I have more time for herself.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Any good father allows himself to be pussy whipped - we’re the ones who sign up to put momma and the kids first.

I guess I proudly have myself to blame....

8433jeff

Capt. Sunshine
Jul 31, 2013
Southern Minnesota
Any good father allows himself to be pussy whipped - we’re the ones who sign up to put momma and the kids first.

I guess I proudly have myself to blame....
So theres no problem here. You'll get your time, sometimes seeing the moment or opportunity is the key. You can always say something, I doubt it will come off as whining or pitching a fit.

Just don't do it in some skinny jeans and bespectacled shirt.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
“Women”

I’m sure it’s an eye-rolling term many of us men will be saying until the end of human existence.