Work in progress.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
I don't have much time at the moment to elaborate on the future things to come, but you're looking at the very early beginnings of SawHawgz. There will be new features, addons, and plugins along with a theme and logo - gimme a week or two guys and this place will look nothing like it currently does.

I didn't rush but I just wanted to get the registration opened up. I'll be rather busy configuring and setting things up and what not over the next few days. Be prepared to see lots of changes in the mere future. :thumbsup:

I've got people working on stuff with me and I hope to make this place kick some serious @$$. :smoking:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
I don't have much time at the moment to elaborate on the future things to come, but you're looking at the very early beginnings of SawHawgz. There will be new features, addons, and plugins along with a theme and logo - gimme a week or two guys and this place will look nothing like it currently does.

I've got people working on stuff with me and I hope to make this place kick some serious @$$. :smoking:
Like/Dislike button?
And not really a tech support thing but maybe PM me something along the lines of site sponsorship vs. advertising rules. Peoplez knowz I'mz a deeler... Wantz to be legitz in hookin peepz up without feeling the wrath of the reaper... :thumbsup:

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Like/Dislike button?
And not really a tech support thing but maybe PM me something along the lines of site sponsorship vs. advertising rules. Peoplez knowz I'mz a deeler... Wantz to be legitz in hookin peepz up without feeling the wrath of the reaper... :thumbsup:

There'll be a Like button plugin for sure. Not too worried about dealers and advertising right now. I'll worry about sponsorships if the site takes off and I need to spend $200+ per month on dedicated servers. It's prolly gonna be a bit slow so I don't think I'll need to worry about that anytime soon, lol....

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
There'll be a Like button plugin for sure. Not too worried about dealers and advertising right now. I'll worry about sponsorships if the site takes off and I need to spend $200+ per month on dedicated servers. It's prolly gonna be a bit slow so I don't think I'll need to worry about that anytime soon, lol....
So I can plug shamelessly and without guilt??? :notsure: :banana:

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Tapatalk please mr chuckr. Makes it easier for me to forum and drive

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Tapatalk please mr chuckr. Makes it easier for me to forum and drive

Yep a mobile app and tapatalk are part of the future updates / expansions.

This is a good thread for fellow members to suggest what they would like to see - feel free to suggest things guys I'm open to hearing your ideas. :thumbsup: