Quantcast

Zelma Jean Barger 6/25/13

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Reaction score
Lost the most loving and faithful woman I've ever known today...

She will be missed. :(

Here she was in December with all her great grandsons.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
My condolences, Wiggs. Be thankful the boys are old enough to have known her, many don't get that opportunity.

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear J- knowing you she must have been a sweethearted woman with a great sense of humor.

rms61moparman

Reaction score
Having followed her recent past through our conversations, I hope you will be able to concentrate on the new home and new mind and body she has now, and not feel so bad about your loss.
I will keep you in my prayers and as always, I'm here for you if you need anything.

Mike

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys. She was by far the most influential and faithful person to have ever been in my life. She was widowed at the young age of 35, with three kids and raised them all, working as a school cook. She never even went on a date with anyone. Stayed true to my grandfather, even thru death, for 43 years. She talked about him often, and told me she dreamed often of seeing him again...

I've cried like a baby for two days now. Im heartbroken.... But she's in a better place, with no more pain, no more Alzheimer's, and no more hospital beds.

Latest posts